- Presentation and identification of the person responsible
- Responsible: DELAW FIRM CONSULTING GROUP, S.L. con TIC: B87584777 (henceforth DELAW FIRM), entered in the Commercial Register of Madrid in the Volume 34.839, Page 154, Leaf M-626.621.
- Registered Address: St/ Alfonso XI numb. 7 – 2º left. Zd.28014, Madrid
- Activity: Legal services, tax and accounting advice and consultancy
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Description of the activity
By means of this website DELAW FIRM wishes to inform all its visitors (hereinafter USER) about its activity and the current state of the legal, tax and accounting sector.
- Acceptance of conditions and use of the website
- That he/she is of legal age and/or with full responsibility, in accordance with the general contracting laws of the State where he/she resides.
- Modification of conditions
- Essential Obligations of the USER
Every USER, from the very moment he/she begins to use the website, is obliged before third parties and before DELAW FIRM to comply with the following essential obligations:
- Not to damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent its normal use or enjoyment.
- Not to make any attempt to violate access levels, incorrect manipulation of data, duplications and exports of data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of DELAW FIRM or third parties, introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may produce modifications in the computer system of DELAW FIRM or third parties.
- To know the technical and legal requirements necessary for the correct access and use of the website; this may imply the download of certain computer programs or other logical elements to their computer devices.
- Not to use, link, divulge, cede or transmit to third parties in any way whatsoever, the contents published on the website or part of them, or in the DELAW FIRM information, without prior express written authorisation from DELAW FIRM.
- Not to damage the image of DELAW FIRM in any way, nor to carry out any activity or comment that could damage the image and good name of DELAW FIRM.
- Intellectual and Industrial property rights
This website, its contents and distinctive signs are protected by Spanish and international intellectual and industrial property laws, and all such rights correspond exclusively to DELAW FIRM, their use and exploitation being reserved.By means of these general conditions, no intellectual or industrial property right is assigned to the website or to any of the elements that make up the website, and consequently, the User is strictly prohibited from reproducing, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, transforming, extracting, reusing, forwarding or using in any way, by any means or procedure, all or part of the contents of this website, its design, selection and form of presentation of the materials included in it, as well as the brands and commercial names that appear in it. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express prior written authorisation of DELAW FIRM and provided that explicit reference is made to DELAW FIRM”s ownership of the aforementioned intellectual and industrial property rights.By the use of the website and/or the contents of the website, the USER does not acquire any rights over them, and may simply use them in accordance with what has been agreed in these GENERAL CONDITIONS.Users may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their exclusive personal and private use in computer systems (software and hardware), provided that it is not for the purpose of carrying out activities of a professional or commercial nature. The User must abstain from acquiring or attempting to obtain the contents by means or procedures other than those which in each case have been made available or indicating for this purpose or those which are habitually used on the Internet (provided that the latter do not entail a risk of damage or rendering the Web useless). The User must at all times respect all intellectual and industrial property rights on the Web, owned by DELAW FIRM or third parties.In the event that the USER detects any activity likely to infringe any intellectual property right, industrial or any other type of right, please inform us by sending a communication to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hyperlinks and linked sites
a) HyperlinksThe USER and, in general, any natural or legal person that intends to establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links) from its website to this website (hereinafter the HIPERENLACE) must obtain prior written authorisation from DELAW FIRM.The establishment of the HIPERENLACE does not imply in any case the existence of relations between DELAW FIRM and the owner of the website in which the HIPERENLACE is included, nor the acceptance or approval by DELAW FIRM of its contents or services.In any case, DELAW FIRM reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any HIPERENLACE to this website, especially in cases of illegality of the activity or contents of the website which includes the HIPERENLACE. b) Linked SitesDELAW FIRM makes available to the USER through this website, only for the search for, and access to, the information, contents, products and/or services available on the Internet, hyperlinks or technical link devices (for example, links), which allow the USER to access Internet sites or portals belonging to and/or managed by third parties (hereinafter the LINKED SITES).DELAW FIRM does not offer or market, on its own or through third parties, the information, contents and services available on the LINKED SITES, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way whatsoever the contents and services and any material of any nature existing on them, the USER assuming exclusive responsibility for browsing through them.
- DELAW FIRM CONSULTING GROUP, S.L. with TIC: B87584777 (henceforth DELAW FIRM), entered in de Commercial Register of Madrid, in the Volume 34.839, Page 154, Leaf M-626.621.
- Registered Address: St/ Alfonso XI numb. 7 – 2º left. Zd.28014, Madrid
- Activity: Legal services, tax and accounting advice and consultancy
- E-mail: email@example.com
– Through the website, through forms and/or e-mails.
– Through paper forms or devices collected in hand.
– Through events or campaigns in which the owner of the personal data participates.
– Through the contracting of services.
b) Those obtained when carrying out the activities and/or managements derived from the previous actions.c) Those obtained in the events that DELAW FIRM organizes, participates and/or sponsors.DELAW FIRM will only process personal data that has a legal basis that is legitimate and complying at all times with the duty of information and other essential obligations in this area. 8.4 Purposes, method and legal basis for processing personal data and storage period Personal data will be processed in accordance with the purposes described below and, in the manner, and legal basis described for each purpose.a) Provision of requested services
DELAW FIRM will process the personal data of those individuals who request information, act and/or service from DELAW FIRM by any means:
- To answer and/or provide that activity and/or service, as well as to maintain the professional and/or contractual relationship established, as the case may be.
- Customer service by any of the means of communication provided for this purpose.
- Manage the billing, collection or claim of contracted services.
- Carrying out statistics, studies and research aimed at evaluating the contracted services.
- Maintaining the correct provision of the service and/or complying with any obligation or regulation related to the contracting of the contracted service.
DELAW FIRM informs that, for the correct development of the purposes described, the category of data that are necessary will be treated and that will be specified in each request, act and/or contracting of the service.The period of conservation of the documentation containing the data will be as long as the professional and/or contractual relationship with the holder of the personal data is maintained, plus the legally established period for compliance with the fiscal obligations of 6 years or money laundering of 10 years.Likewise, the legal, fiscal or accounting files will be kept during the whole period of validity of the file, after which the documentation received from the client will be delivered and a copy of the necessary documentation will be kept during the legally established period of prescription of the actions that may derive from the provision of the services.In the case of legal, fiscal and/or accounting files, personal data shall be kept for the period ofThe legal basis for these treatments will be the provision of contracted and/or requested services.The holder of the personal data may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, portability and/or revoke his/her consent before DELAW FIRM, by sending a written request, together with a copy of his/her NIF, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. b) Submission of informationDELAW FIRM will process the personal data of USERS in order to send information about DELAW FIRM”s activity and the current legal, fiscal or accounting situation.The category and/or type of data to be processed will be those contact data (e-mail, postal address or telephone number) provided for sending information.The period of conservation of the data to contact with the holders of the personal data will be indefinite as long as these do not revoke and/or cancel these communications by means of the process established for it.The legal basis for such processing will be the legitimate interest of DELAW FIRM to inform those interested in receiving such information about its activity and the legal, fiscal or accounting news.The receiver of such communications may stop receiving them at any time, by sending a letter to the e-mail email@example.com and/or by means of the unsubscribe procedure provided in each communication.Likewise, the holder of the personal data may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition, portability and/or revoke his/her consent before DELAW FIRM, by sending a written request, together with a copy of his/her NIF, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. 8.5 MinorsDELAW FIRM directs the website and/or the provision of services to persons over 18 years of age. Therefore, if a minor wish to request information, an act and/or a service from DELAW FIRM, please do so with the prior authorisation of his/her parents or guardians.DELAW FIRM does not deliberately collect information from persons under the age of 18 without the express written consent of the parents and/or guardians of the minors. Likewise, DELAW FIRM will provide the relevant technical means to prevent minors from accessing the services offered by DELAW FIRM without the express consent of their parents or guardians.If DELAW FIRM detects that a minor is using this website, requests information, act and/or service, without the authorization of their parents and/or guardians, it will proceed to cancel the information sent and will communicate it to the competent authority or body. To this end, DELAW FIRM requests the collaboration of everyone, in the sense that if anyone detects the disclosure and/or use of any of these data, please communicate it through the email provided, in order to proceed as appropriate. 8.6 Compulsory provision of personal dataThe corresponding form will detail the obligatory nature of providing the data requested, in each case. The refusal or omission to provide the compulsory data will mean the impossibility of attending to the specific request and/or provision of the services in question.Likewise, the communication of any modification of the personal data provided will be obligatory, so that the information contained is updated at all times and does not contain errors. In this sense, the owner of the personal data states that the information and data provided are accurate, current and, at the same time ensures the full legitimacy of providing them. 8.7 To whom we communicate your dataThe personal data processed may also be processed by external collaborators, in the capacity of DELAW FIRM”s processing manager, to carry out the following services:
- IT services, hosting services and telecommunication networks.
- Labour, accounting and/or legal management services.
- Maintenance and cleaning services.
- Information archiving, management and destruction services.
- Transport services.
- Marketing and advertising services.
- In compliance with applicable laws and regulations, legal process or an order from a competent authority;
- To enforce policies, including investigating possible violations;
- (c) To detect, prevent or address technical, fraud or security problems;
- (d) To protect the rights, property or safety of persons.
- Access: allows the data subject to obtain information on whether or not DELAW FIRM is processing personal data concerning him/her and, if so, the right to obtain information on the personal data being processed.
- Rectification: this allows for the correction of errors and the modification of data that are found to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion: allows personal data to be deleted and no longer processed by DELAW FIRM, unless there is a legal obligation to keep them and/or other legitimate reasons for their processing by DELAW FIRM do not prevail.
- Limitation: it allows the holder of the personal data object of treatment to request DELAW FIRM to apply measures on these data, so that, it limits the treatment of the data while verifying the exactitude of the same ones or the legitimacy of its treatment; or, it avoids its modification or, in its case, its erasure or suppression, to conserve them as evidence or base of claims.
- Opposition: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the holders of the personal data may oppose the processing of their data. DELAW FIRM will cease to process the data, except for prevailing legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Portability: it allows the data subject to receive his/her personal data and/or to be transmitted directly to another person in charge in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to your device from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request on the website.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
b. According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These cookies store the necessary information during the session and the changes related to it.
- Persistent Cookies: These are stored on your hard drive and are read by the website each time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will cease to function after that date.
c. Depending on the purpose:
- Technical Cookies: are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the website.
- Personalization Cookies: are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: are those that allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
c) What types of cookies are used and what processing of personal data do they carry out?This website only permits the use of the Google Analytics tool cookies described below:
|Information captured by GOOGLE® and information provided||Google Analytics captures the interactions of USERS on the website (time of visit, whether you have visited the website before, which site has recommended the USER to visit the website in question, IP address, etc.).Google Analytics does not provide DELAW FIRM with information on the USER”s real IP address or the USER”s identity: it only provides statistical information consisting of visits (unique visitors, number of pages viewed, page/view, average duration of the visit, % rebound, % new visits, new and recurring visitors, frequency and recent visits, interactions, pages visited), demographic data (language, country/territory, city), system (browser, operating system, Internet access provider, device category), source/medium.|
|Purpose||Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that allows DELAW FIRM to know the browsing habits of USERS, in order to analyze and measure data to provide DELAW FIRM.DELAW FIRM can consult several reports describing how the USER interacts with the purpose of improving the website.GOOGLE ANALYTICS® is governed by Google”s general conditions accessible at http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html and Google”s privacy policies accessible at http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/.|
|Deactivation||The USER may revoke at any time the consent given through the button enabled in the initial banner of the website.Alternatively, many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode may have different names.The USER can deactivate Google Analytics cookies using the following systems:The Google Analytics opt-out system can be accessed at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=enBrowser settings, for example:Chrome: from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647Explorer: from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9Firefox: from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-weSafari: from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042The deactivation of Google Analytics cookies does not prevent the use of this website.|
|Legal basis||This is the USER”S consent, which is given when he/she clicks on the “Accept” button located on the informative banner at the beginning of the website.|
|Conservation||The retention period for your personal data is set by Google in its policy (http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/).|
- Social Networks
– Hosting, storing, disseminating, publishing, distributing or sharing any content that may be considered as a violation in any way of the fundamental rights to honor, image and personal and family privacy of third parties, data protection and especially of minors.
– Hosting, storing, disseminating, publishing, distributing or sharing images or photographs that collect images or personal data of third parties without having obtained the appropriate consent of their owners.
– Hosting, storing, disseminating, publishing, distributing or sharing any content that violates the secrecy of communications, the infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights or the rules governing the protection of personal data.
– Reproduce, distribute, make available or in any other way share, inside or outside the OFFICIAL SITES, photographs or images that have been made available by other USERS.
– Host, store, disseminate, publish, distribute or share any material or information that is illegal, racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent or in any way contrary to morality or public order.
– Use the service to insult, defame, intimidate, violate one”s own image or harass other USERS and/or third parties.
– Introduce computer viruses, defective files, or host, store, distribute or share any other material or computer program that may cause damage or alterations in the contents, programs or systems of the OFFICIAL SITES.
– Use the OFFICIAL SITES to send advertising or commercial communications, to send messages for advertising purposes or to capture data for the same purpose.
– To use the OFFICIAL SITES, regardless of their purpose, to send unsolicited mass and/or repetitive e-mails to a plurality of people, nor to send e-mail addresses of third parties without their consent.
– Impersonate a third party for any purpose.
DELAW FIRM may inform and collaborate in a timely manner with the competent police, judicial and/or administrative authorities if it detects illegal use of the OFFICIAL SITES.The USER is informed that the contents and services offered through the OFFICIAL SITES -including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all comments, exhibitions and html code of the same, as well as trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear without this enumeration has limited character- are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property. The ownership of the rights over any of the aforementioned contents may correspond to DELAW FIRM as well as to third natural and/or juridical persons.The publication of the aforesaid contents through the OFFICIAL SITES will not imply in any case the cession, renunciation or transmission, total or partial, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights by DELAW FIRM and/or its legitimate third parties to the USER.Under no circumstances may the USER use or use the services and contents existing on the site that are not exclusively personal.
- Nullity and ineffectiveness of clauses
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For any question or divergence that may arise on the website, contents and products and/or services contracted, the USER and DELAW FIRM, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, expressly submit to the application of Spanish Legislation, with the Spanish Courts also being competent, with express submission to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, unless the applicable legislation imperatively determines another jurisdiction or different legislation.